Sharonview Federal Credit Union, one of the nation’s top 200 credit unions, is headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, and has been serving a flourishing member base since 1955. Sharonview, with more than 70,000 members nationwide and assets totaling over $1 billion, operates 17 branches in North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey. Backed by the United States government and federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, Sharonview is dedicated to providing members a full array of value-added financial services and stands above the crowd in delivering the personal touch. Sharonview provides loans with fewer restrictions, flexible terms and lower rates. For over 60 years, Sharonview has promised exceptional value and delivered financial services members can trust.
Sharonview in the Community
Sharonview is committed to providing support for local nonprofits focused on supporting financial literacy education, eradicating homelessness and alleviating hunger in the communities we serve. Our donation/sponsorship guidelines provide the details and criteria that are required for consideration. Please help us better support your organization by following our donation/sponsorship request guidelines.
- All requests for donations/sponsorships must be submitted on the letterhead of your non-profit, tax-exempt organization, and if you are a 501(c)(3) organization, please include a copy of your "letter of determination" from the IRS
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support
- A new donation/sponsorship request form needs to be submitted for each calendar year
- Applications should be submitted at least 12 weeks prior to your event for consideration
- Sharonview will no longer consider proposals submitted via mail or fax
Please note, we do not make donations and/or sponsor the following:
- Political organizations/campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Travel expenses
- Individuals seeking pledges, multiple requests from the same organization
- School equipment (chairs, desks, band equipment, athletic equipment, and uniforms)
- Events/organizations outside of a branch network
- Sectarian or religious organizations, for projects that serve only its own members or adherents
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, etc.