Sharonview is here to help!
|As your Credit Union, we are committed to helping our members improve their quality of life and overall financial wellness. That's why we provide Sharonview members access to many management and financial education services. We offer free personal and comprehensive counseling through our professional partnership with Accel at no charge (a $95 - $150 value). We offer this service to any member wanting to improve their financial position by helping them manage their cash flow and take control of their financial needs.They can help with:
- Debt Management Plans - to eliminate late fees, reduce interest
rates and payments...at no charge to Sharonview members
- Personal Budgeting and Money Management
- Understanding Your Credit Report and Improving Your Score (visit www.annualcreditreport.com to request a free copy)
- First-Time & Existing Home Buyer Counseling
- Student Loan Debt Counseling
Contact a certified Accel expert for immediate help with any financial question or concern at 877.332.2235 (M-Th 8am - 10pm; Fridays 8am - 7pm or Saturdays 9am - 1pm EST). No appointment is necessary. Or, visit their website anytime at www.accelservices.org.
Online Educational Tools
In addition to the professional counseling resources available, members can access the following free educational tools:
An easy-to-use software program to help you:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios that would impact your budget
Click on the BudgetSmart logo or here to download the program, and you're on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
CheckRight is a web-based checking account education module designed to teach you how to manage a checking account. Use CheckRight if:
- you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or
- you have had difficulty handling an account in the past.
Among other things, CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- open an account
- write checks and make deposits
- maintain a check register
- reconcile an account
- create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you have read through the chapters, you will be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts.