Press Release 2018-11-15, Charlotte, Gastonia, Salisbury, Shelby NC
Sharonview Federal Credit Union, one of the nation’s top 200 credit unions, is excited to announce that it has once again partnered with WBTV to collect donations benefitting Toys for Tots.
From November 15, 2017 to December 2, 2018, individuals are invited to donate new, unwrapped toys at one of Sharonview’s Charlotte branches. Participating locations include the following:
In Charlotte NC and Surrounding Areas
- South Charlotte: Carmel Branch – 7433 Carmel Executive Park Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28226
- South Charlotte: StoneCrest at Piper Glen Branch – 7918 Rea Road, Suite J1A, Charlotte, NC 28277
- West Charlotte: Park Road Branch – 4418 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209
- South West Charlotte: Steele Creek Branch – 13900 South Lakes Drive, Suite N, Charlotte, NC 28273
- North Charlotte: University Branch – 8944 J M Keynes Drive, Suite 320, Charlotte, NC 28262
- Gastonia: Gaston County Branch - 2508 East Franklin Boulevard, Gastonia, NC 28056
- Salisbury: Salisbury Branch - 501 North Main Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
- Shelby: Shelby Branch - 725 East Dixon Boulevard, Shelby, NC 28152
- Fort Mill: Corporate Office - 1081 Red Ventures Dr, Fort Mill, SC 29707
- Indian Land: RedStone Branch - 9695 RedStone Drive, Suite 100, Indian Land, SC 29707
Toys for Tots was founded in 1947 and is run by the United States Marine Corps. For more information on Toys for Tots, visit www.toysfortots.org
For more information about Sharonview's participation in Toys for Tots, visit the Sharonview Toys for Tots page.
Learn more about Sharonview membership
About Sharonview Federal Credit Union
Sharonview Federal Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, and has been serving its members since 1955. Today, Sharonview serves over 72,000 members nationwide, has assets totaling more than $1.4 billion and operates 17 branches in North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey. It is also ranked as one of the top 200 credit unions in the country, proving its dedication to providing its members with a full array of value-added financial services, all of which are backed by the United States government and federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Sharonview currently stands above the crowd in delivering the personal touch, providing loans with fewer restrictions, flexible terms and lower rates. For over 60 years, Sharonview has promised exceptional value and delivered financial services members can trust, with us it’s personal.
Questions from the Media
Journalists, please note Sharonview Federal Credit Union's public relations agency of record is Phase 3 Marketing and Communications.
The following contact information is for member of the media only. Other inquiries will not be returned or forwarded.
Marketing and Advertising Opportunities and Questions
Have advertising inquires, proposals and opportunities? Please contact us.