The applicant must be a member in good standing of Sharonview Federal Credit Union who meets all of the following criteria:
- The member has a non-weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher. (Any GPA higher than 4.0 must be converted by your school administration to a non-weighted GPA then documented on official letterhead. Transcripts submitted with a weighted GPA will not be considered and will disqualify an applicant.)
- The member is seeking an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or vocational college.
- The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year, accredited educational institution.
Applicants should use only the space provided on the form to answer questions. Other than specified below, no attachments or material of any kind should be submitted or used to answer questions.
- Before starting the application, make sure you have the following documents to attach at the end of this application.
- Obtain full transcript from an accredited educational institution. Partial transcripts disqualify an applicant. Transcripts with a weighted GPA disqualify an applicant.
- Secure documentation from school officials, volunteer organizations or employers for honors, awards and service hours.
- Graduate students are not eligible.
This application will not be considered unless all required information is completed in full and all requested documentation is provided. All materials must be submitted via this website by 11:59 p.m. on March 31th, 2018. You must fill out general Info and provide the required documentation on the Files Page in order to Submit