Sharonview offers mortgage financing options that will allow you to purchase your home with no down-payment. This can be helpful when you have limited funds, and you don't want to tie up all of your money in the purchase of your home. If you are looking to buy a new home and need to free up funds for other expenses related to your new home, then a mortgage with 100% financing may be for you.
Who should consider 100% financing for their mortgage?
Is a 100% mortgage finance option right for you? 100% financing can be helpful when you are trying to save money for other necessary expenses without tying up your funds in the home purchase transaction. Depending on the home you are buying and where it is located, you may have additional needs, such as moving expenses, furnishing the home, landscaping, painting or perhaps even repairs.
How to apply for 100% financing
Getting started is easy. Just follow the "Apply Now" link above.
What else should you know?
- No fee for the application, processing or documentation*
- Qualified homebuyers can finance up to 100%** of the purchase price, less earnest and due diligence fees
- Can opt to include closing cost in the total financed amount
- Use for owner-occupied, single-family residences (including condos and townhouses)
- 100% financing is achieved with a first mortgage up to 97% loan-to-value, and a second mortgage to finance the remaining purchase price and closing costs (less earnest money and due diligence fees paid up front). Maximum combined loan-to-value with both loans is 105%
- Fixed and Adjustable-Rate solutions are tailored to meet your individual needs. Speak to one of our Mortgage Experts to learn more and receive customized details for your specific situation.
*Third-party charges, origination fees, points and interim interest may apply.
**Subject to credit approval. Accepting applications for properties located in all states except Texas