You've worked hard for your home. Now it's time to be repaid in kind. When you're taking on home improvements, paying education expenses or saving money with debt consolidation, check out our home equity loan and line of credit options. You can borrow against the value of your home, whether it's in North Carolina, South Carolina or anywhere (except Texas).
Access money from this home equity line of credit (HELOC) just as you would with a credit card.
Home Equity Line of Credit Important Information
- Variable rate
- No annual fees
- Money available when you need it, for 15 years
- Only pay interest on what you use
Home Equity Loan
Money from this fixed-rate loan is available in a lump sum.
- Monthly payments never change
- Generous repayment period and no prepayment penalties
- No annual fees or minimum finance charges
- Automatic payments available from your Sharonview account
After you apply for your home equity loan or line of credit, make sure you have this information available so we can process it:
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy showing the agent's name and telephone number
- Proof of income (a copy of your two most recent paycheck stubs for everyone applying)
- Copy of mortgage, deed, deed of trust, or title insurance
*For properties in South Carolina, up to $100 closing costs apply. For loan amounts above $250,000, additional third party costs may apply. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required.
Accepting applications for properties located in all states except Texas.