Join Sharonview and benefit today!
Since 1955, our mission has been simple: to deliver financial services that positively affect our member-owners' lives and improve their financial well-being. We take that responsibility seriously. Today, we’re one of the fastest growing credit unions in the country serving more than 625 business partners and a membership base of over 66,000 members.
When you join Sharonview, you become a Member of an organization where Members truly do come first. Plus, you can extend membership privileges to immediate family (spouses, children, siblings, parents and grandparents) and persons living in the same household. Once a member, always a member! You can continue your membership at Sharonview even if you leave one of our sponsor companies or move to another area.
You can also join Sharonview through one of the associations listed here. By paying the membership fee, you become part of one of these wonderful community organizations and gain Sharonview membership.
Most importantly, with no outside stockholders to pay, extra earnings are returned to our Members in the form of consistently great rates, fewer fees, personal service and a full range of financial services—from mortgages to IRAs, all the way to investment planning.
How do I apply for membership or get more information:
||24/7 Account Access & Control
||Personalized Service & Satisfaction
- Auto Loans as low as 1.99% / 60 mos. APR
- Certificates as high as 1.75% APY
- 30yr Low fixed-rate mortgages
- Free checking accounts
- Just $5 to maintain membership
- Low-rate credit cards
- See all rates NOW
Our members with full relationships typically save over $500 annually vs. our competitors
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with iPhone and Android apps available2
- Daily email or text message alerts
- Magic One Automated Phone Teller
We're committed to providing you with ease and convenience you expect and deserve.
- Friendly, full-service call centers and branches for all your needs
- No long lines or long hold times
- Free financial counseling
- 98% member satisfaction rating3
- Ranked in the top 3% of Credit Unions nationally4
If you wouldn't recommend us to others, we've failed to fulfill our mission.