During the Charlotte 49ers’ 2019-2020 basketball season, Sharonview Federal Credit Union is offering members the chance to receive complimentary tickets, on a first-come-first-served basis, to 49ers basketball home games at the Halton Arena. This season will mark the fourth year of Sharonview’s successful membership ticket program.
Members are eligible for two tickets per home game until sold out. The ticket limit will vary based on the demand for each game.
“Sharonview is honored to continue our partnership with Charlotte 49ers athletics, giving us the opportunity to connect our members with local thriving college sports programs. We truly look forward to promoting our financial services while supporting the Charlotte 49ers” says Bill Partin, Sharonview’s President and CEO.
The 2019-2020 season Charlotte 49ers’ home basketball games are:
- 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 12 vs. Davidson
- 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 17 vs. Wake Forest
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 30 vs.USC Upstate
- 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3 vs. UNC Asheville
- 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 16 vs. Valparaiso
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 19 vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 2 vs. UAB
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 4 vs. Middle Tennessee
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 11 vs. Old Dominion
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 23 vs. Florida Atlantic
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25 vs. FIU
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 6 vs. UTEP
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 8 vs. UTSA
The Charlotte 49ers athletics teams compete on the NCAA Division I level and are members of Conference USA. The department supports 18 sports teams, including baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, football, men’s and women’s cross country, men’s and women’s golf, men’s and women’s soccer, softball, men’s and women’s tennis, men’s and women’s indoor and outdoor track and field, and volleyball.
For more information about the team, visit the Charlotte 49ers Website.
Do you have a kid, ages 5 to 12, who would be interested in being the Tip Off Kid for a Charlotte 49ers home game? For information and registration, visit the Tip Off Kid page