During the Charlotte 49ers’ 2018-2019 basketball season, Sharonview Federal Credit Union offered members the chance to receive complimentary tickets, on a first-come-first-serve basis, to 49er basketball home games at the Halton Arena. This was the third successful year of Sharonview’s membership ticket program.
Please stay tuned for information regarding the 2019-2020 season. The information below is from the previous year.
Members are eligible for two tickets per home game until sold out. The ticket limit will vary based on the demand for each game.
“Sharonview is honored to continue our partnership with Charlotte 49ers athletics, giving us the opportunity to connect our members with local thriving college sports programs. We truly look forward to promoting our financial services while supporting the Charlotte 49ers” says Bill Partin, Sharonview’s president and CEO.
The 2018-2019 Charlotte 49ers’ home basketball games are:
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 10 vs. Oklahoma State
- 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16 vs. James Madison
- 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 19 vs. Longwood
- 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. USF
- 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 18 vs. ECU
- 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 3 vs. WKU
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5 vs. Marshall
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 17 vs. Southern Miss
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19 vs. Louisiana Tech
- 4:00 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 21 vs. Old Dominion
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 31 vs. Rice
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2 vs. North Texas
For more information about the team, visit the Charlotte 49ers Website.