In anticipation of the Charlotte 49ers’ upcoming 2018-2019 basketball season, Sharonview Federal Credit Union is offering members the chance to receive complimentary tickets, on a first-come-first-serve basis, to 49er basketball home games at the Halton Arena. This season will mark the third year of Sharonview’s successful membership ticket program.
Members are eligible for two tickets per home game until sold out. The ticket limit will vary based on the demand for each game.
“Sharonview is honored to continue our partnership with Charlotte 49ers athletics, giving us the opportunity to connect our members with local thriving college sports programs. We truly look forward to promoting our financial services while supporting the Charlotte 49ers” says Bill Partin, Sharonview’s president and CEO.
The 2018-2019 Charlotte 49ers’ home basketball games are:
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 10 vs. Oklahoma State
- 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16 vs. James Madison
- 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 19 vs. Longwood
- 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. USF
- 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 18 vs. ECU
- 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 3 vs. WKU
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5 vs. Marshall
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 17 vs. Southern Miss
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19 vs. Louisiana Tech
- 4:00 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 21 vs. Old Dominion
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 31 vs. Rice
- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2 vs. North Texas
For more information about the team, visit the Charlotte 49ers Website.
Fill out the form below to register for complimentary tickets to a Charlotte 49ers game courtesy of Sharonview!