There's a better, and safer, way to track your monthly statements. eStatements keeps your information out of your mailbox, yet at your fingertips whenever you need it.
Electronic statements are just like the paper statements, meaning you can print them up anytime if you need them. They are also different from paper in the ways that matter most: Space, Speed and Security.
Not only do we store those statements for years, but you can also download them to store in your own cloud storage or on your device if you wish. You get access to your statements several days sooner than you would waiting for paper-based statements in the mail. And most importantly, you keep your statements out of the mailbox, making it a good way to combat identity theft. eStatements is truly a convenient way to receive your statements.
The only thing you need to do to get eStatements is sign up for Online / Mobile Banking1. The next time you login, you will instantly have access to up to 3 years of eStatements.
Benefits of eStatements:
- Access statements from Online Banking or from the Mobile App
- Get Account Statements, Credit Card Statements and Mortgage Statements electronically
- Reduce your risk of identity theft by keeping your account information out of the mailbox
- Access your statements whenever and wherever you want
- Print out or download copies of your statements as you need them
- We store 3 years of statements for you
How to View Your eStatements:
- Just sign into Sharonview Online Banking
(Click here if you need to register for Online Banking)
- Click Additional Services
- Then eStatements & eNotices
- Log into the Sharonview Mobile App
(Download the App on Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Tap on the Menu icon
- Tap on eStatements & eNotices
Do you already have Online / Mobile banking but you are still receiving paper statements? Just give us a call, and we’ll can turn off the paper statements.
If, for some reason, you still need to receive paper statements through the mail, let us know. Please be aware, there will be a fee for receiving paper copies of your statements.
1 When you sign up for Online / Mobile Banking and accept the disclosures, you are agreeing to stop paper statements and use eStatements.