Through our trusted partnership with Accel, you have access to valuable financial wellness resources that can make a huge difference in your life. Whether you are struggling with debt or planning to buy a home, Accel is who we trust to support you every step of the way.
Sharonview Federal Credit Union cares about your financial health and partners with Accel to offer financial expertise that is professional, compassionate and committed to your success. A certified financial counselor will empower you to take steps that alleviate financial stress and achieve your financial goals.
- Accel financial experts take time to understand your whole financial situation and work with you to develop a budget and action plan based on your unique circumstances.
- Accel counselors are non-judgmental and will discuss realistic options to address your financial concerns, including the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- If you have debt, a structured payment plan to repay it might be a good option.
- You can review your credit report with an expert who can help you better understand credit and ways to improve your score.
- Accel can assist you with housing questions and concerns, including first-time homebuyer preparation, reverse mortgage counseling, or foreclosure prevention.
- You can learn about student loan repayment options from a non-profit you can trust.