Sponsorship / Donation Details
Our donation/sponsorship guidelines provide the details and criteria that are required for consideration. Please help us better support your organization by following our donation/sponsorship request guidelines.
- All requests for donations/sponsorships must be submitted on the letterhead of your non-profit, tax-exempt organization, and if you are a 501(c)(3) organization, please include a copy of your "letter of determination" from the IRS
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support
- A new donation/sponsorship request form needs to be submitted for each calendar year
- Applications should be submitted at least 12 weeks prior to your event for consideration
- Sharonview will no longer consider proposals submitted via mail or fax
Please note, we do not make donations and/or sponsor the following:
- Political organizations/campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Travel expenses
- Individuals seeking pledges, multiple requests from the same organization
- School equipment (chairs, desks, band equipment, athletic equipment, and uniforms)
- Events/organizations outside of a branch network
- Sectarian or religious organizations, for projects that serve only its own members or adherents
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, etc.
Please complete all form fields.
Supporting Documents Required
Please upload proof of your 501(c)(3) designation, as well as your letter of determination from the IRS.